Honest and straight forward bridging finance solutions that we’re proud of
When it comes to Bridging Finance, you definitily want an experienced and an honest mortgage broker.
Having a mortgage broker who has broad experience in the residential and buy to let sectors really helps you plan and implement your exit strategy.
We don’t just look at a bridging mortgage case in isolation, without due dilligence of your wider plans to help ensure the whole process runs smoothly.
Common Bridging Finance Mortgage Questions
Do you have a question about bridging finance?
How does a bridging loan work?
- For properties which are unmortgageable until works have been carried out.
- To buy a property without having to sell first. This can be for both residential and investment type propeties.
- For development finance.
- For auction properties where you have to complete in a very short time.
If you need to chat to see what is best for you, please reach out to us and speak to one of our experienced bridging loan brokers.
What is a bridging loan?
How long can you have a bridging loan for?
How much does a bridging loan cost?
What interest rates for Bridging loans
How long does it take to get a bridging loan?
Service that’s about smiles not sales
We may be mortgage brokers, but we’re not a bunch of bankers! We are independent which means we only work for you. Our team are incentivised not on sales, but providing the best service for you.
- We assess
- You instruct us
- We research
- We find the best deal for you
Agreement In Principle
- You agree to the deal
- We submit the first stage of your application
- You get an agreement in principle
- We submit the second stage of your application
- We present your application in the best possible manner
- They assess your situation
- We support you throughout the process
- They assess your property
- You receive your mortgage offer
- Technically our job is done but we also like to help
- We liaise with solicitors and estate agents
- We keep you updated
- You achieve your goals