Specialist contractor mortgage solutions that we’re proud of
If you are a contractor or freelancer, when it comes to getting a contractor mortgage, you want to work with a mortgage broker who has experience of this sector.
So we’ll always tell you the things you really need to know up front.
Common Contractor Mortgage Questions
Being a contractor can bring an element of complexity to getting a mortgage for a property.
Which is why it’s really important to work with mortgage brokers who have an expertise in this sector, so they can guide and advise you of your best options.
We hope some of these common contractor mortgage questions help you out.
Do you have a question about a contractor mortgage?
How much can I borrow as a contractor?
Who are the best contractor mortgage lenders?
Are interest rates different for contractors?
Contractor Mortgages Borrowing Calculator
Contractor Mortgages Repayment Calculator
We’re completely independent. So we can access the whole market
We’re best positioned to get you the best mortgage deal. Because we’re independent, we’re not tied to just one lender, ensuring our customers get the best possible deal.
- We assess
- You instruct us
- We research
- We find the best deal for you
Agreement In Principle
- You agree to the deal
- We submit the first stage of your application
- You get an agreement in principle
- We submit the second stage of your application
- We present your application in the best possible manner
- They assess your situation
- We support you throughout the process
- They assess your property
- You receive your mortgage offer
- Technically our job is done but we also like to help
- We liaise with solicitors and estate agents
- We keep you updated
- You achieve your goals